Steve Nelson, SIOR
Steve's success with Hoyt Properties can be attributed to his superior market knowledge and his skill in building lasting relationships with his clients. His in depth knowledge of the market, coupled with his aggressive marketing ability, has provided the foundation for many long-term relationships with corporate users as well as owners of commercial real estate. Steve works on behalf of a variety of institutional and entrepreneurial clients, whether they are owners or tenants, buyers or sellers. He fully understands and is experienced with the complexities of the entire sale and lease negotiation process and is able to efficiently guide his clients from beginning to end ensuring complete satisfaction. Since 2002 Steve has been involved in over 700 sale/lease transactions ranging from 200 square feet to 100,000 square feet, and $500,000 to over $50,000,000 respectively. Currently Steve is responsible for approximately 2,000,000 square feet of space in the Twin Cities Metro area.
- Industrial Properties
- Office Properties
- Land Sales
- Leasing Services
- Property Sales and Acquisitions
- Consulting for Real Estate Projects
- Hoyt Properties, Inc. Principal
- Welsh Companies-Colliers International Sales & Leasing Associate
- Colorado College Hockey Program Assistant Coach
- North Iowa Huskies Hockey Program General Manager & Head Coach
- University of Wisconsin Superior-B.S., Corporate & Community Health
- SIOR Curriculum and Designation
Purto salutandi mediocritatem ut ius, nec ex hinc reprimique. Nam ne case omnesque, his consulatu definitiones delicatissimi cu. Ad timeam corpora his. Eum ad elit atqui. Quis consul senserit vis in, te cetero graecis recusabo mea. Brute necessitatibus concludaturque ei sed, mei ipsum error impedit in.